Treat your Junior Scientist’s mind with our brand new “Incredible Science” Kit!
The 5 Science Experiments in the kit involves child-safe materials & DIY easiness. Let your child enjoy these exclusive activities, designed to mix & blend science in education with fun. The kit includes:
1. Colour Changning Magic : A magical colour changing science activity to learn about acid and base reactions using turmeric powder, paint bush and activity sheet.
2. Bubble Mountain : Bubble Mountain is a fun oral motor sensory activity. All you need is a cup of soap water, disposable glass, straw and a sock.
3. Rainbow Fizz : It's an explosion of colours and fizz! Some very unusual things happens when you mix a baking soda, food colouring and vinegar in 3 shot glasses.
4. Paper Magic Art : It’s a fun activity to show you how to make surprise pictures using just a permanent marker, sketch colours, paper towel, dropper and water. This paper magic art will blow your child's mind.
5. Sawdust & Soap Science : Rub-a-dub-dub, there’s sawdust in my tub! In this experiment, you’ll use sawdust floating on water to demonstrate how soap affects the surface of water. This is a quick experiment, but it’s so fun to watch that you’ll want to repeat it several times.
||Critical Thinking, Creative Skills, Exploratory Skills, Imagination Development, Reasoning Skills, STEM, Observation Skills
||34 x 32 x 8 cm; 600 Grams
|Item model number
|Manufacturer recommended age
||4 - 10 years
|Manufactured and Packaged By
|Country of Origin
||5 Activity Kit