Looking for engaging & fun activities for your young child?
Did you know "early childhood is a time of remarkable growth with brain development at its peak?"
Years of research and development has shown that –
The brain develops most rapidly in the first 5 years of a child’s life.
For you, being a parent of a toddler it is quiet a challenge to
Young learners need unstructured play and experiential learning to develop their full potential.
Genius Box learning toys are focused on developing important skills and learning that encourage children to communicate, share, play and learn naturally.
Genius Box educational toys are –
1. Theme-based - Theme-based toys help exploring each topic in detail. Our educational toys are based on - innovative art & craft activities, science projects, learning books, math concepts, environmental projects.
2. Age Specific - Genius Box learning toys are created for children between the age group of 3-12. According to a study, age-appropriate learning toys for kids are vital for children gross motor skills, neurological development & self-aid.
3. Thoughtful design – Our toys are carefully chosen and designed by an expert panel, supports whole-brain development. These educational toys are organized thoughtfully and made of safe play materials.
4. Engaging & innovative – Genius Box toys keep child engaged away from TV & mobiles. Innovative Genius Box kits develop creativity in kids. Creativity is about generating new ideas and transforming them into something tangible. It often involves being inventive, resourceful, innovative, and imaginative.
Educational gifts for kids are best way to grow your child’s key development milestones through playing. These milestones or skills are built across the main areas of child development which are :
- Cognitive Skill Building. : Cognitive Development in children refers to progressive growth in intellectual abilities, such as attention, thinking, reasoning and memory. Most cognitive skills are learned, and can be improved with practice and the right training. Genius Box educational gifts for kids with this symbol enable children to process sensory information and develop crucial skills to evaluate, analyze, remember, problem-solve, make comparisons, and understand cause and effect.
Cognitive skills – your children should have :
- Problem solving
- Pretend Play
- Creativity & Imagination
- Fine Motor Skills : Fine motor skills involve the coordination of small muscles in the hands, fingers and wrists to perform precise movements and tasks. Activities with play-dough, building blocks, puzzles, or puppets, not only help build fine motors, but also develop a neat pincer grip. Pincer grip is the use of index finger and thumb to hold small objects. Strong small muscle control helps children with the movements used in writing, eating, dressing and cutting.
Educational toys helps developing following fine motor skills :
- Solving Puzzles
- Gardening & Planting
- Pattern Recognition
- Gross Motor Skills : Gross motor skills control movements that involve large muscles in arms, legs and the rest of the body. These skills are crucial for performing daily essential tasks such as standing, walking, running, and sitting upright. Activities mentioned under this skill will help facilitate physical development, muscle control and balance, through various means.
These skills are relatable to –
- Balance and Strength
- Reaction speed
- Body Awareness
Genius Box Educational gifts for kids of innovative art & craft activities, science projects, learning books, math concepts, environmental projects, puzzles, physical manipulative and board games, are shipped to your doorstep.
We, at Genius Box, understand that learning through memorisation can never beat exploration. Our educational gifts for kids inspire fearless learning in kids through hands-on activities, experiments, and projects that let them try things for themselves and become independent learners.
Check Pincode Serviceability
We deliver across India within 8-10 working days. ( Except, North Eastern states, where it takes a bit longer to deliver )